Position Title: Intern, Digital Products & Emerging Technologies
Department: Digital Products & Emerging Technologies
Reports to: Director of Digital Products & Emerging Technologies
Supports: Commercialization Division and all CONCACAF departments
Position based in: CONCACAF Headquarters in Miami Beach, Florida
CONCACAF “The Confederation of North, Central American and Caribbean Association Football” is one of six continental confederations of FIFA (Fédération Internationale de Football Association) and serves as the governing body of football in this part of the world. It is composed of 41 national associations, from Canada in the north to Guyana, Surinam and French Guyana in the south.
CONCACAF is searching an intern in the Digital Products & Emerging Technologies department to support the digital team with day-to-day and tournament-related tasks including digital asset management, as well as publication and distribution of content across various digital platforms.
Interested candidates should possess knowledge of:
- Content Management Systems (WordPress, etc.)
- Social Media Platforms and Tools (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram and related social listening or reporting tools)
- Basic Photo editing tools (Adobe Photoshop)
- Mobile friendly mindset
The candidate should posses a creative flair; up-to-date knowledge of industry software and a professional approach to time management is vital.
- Publishing editorial content (articles, videos, photos) as provided by editorial and broadcast teams to CONCACAF website and mobile application and distributing content via CONCACAF social media channels
- Assist with content upload and tagging to CONCACAF’s digital asset management platform
- Support the digital team on tournament-related activations and tasks
SPECIFIC JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY:
The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he/she can perform the essential functions of the position, with or without reasonable accommodation, using some other combination of skills and abilities
- Knowledge of the online content distribution industry
- Basic photo editing principles
- Attention to Detail
- Desktop Publishing Tools
- Sports/Soccer knowledge is a plus
- Ideal candidate is fully bilingual (English and Spanish)
- Candidate must be enrolled in an eligible college or university degree program
CONCACAF is an equal opportunity employer and we welcome applications from all backgrounds regardless of race, color, religion, sex, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or any other classification protected by law.
If you are interested in applying for this position please send an updated CV to email@example.com
All applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States and will be required to submit proof of such eligibility.