Position Title: Web and Digital Media Specialist
Department: Commercial Division
Reports to: Commercial Division
Position based in: CONCACAF
CONCACAF “The Confederation of North, Central American and Caribbean Association Football” is one of six continental confederations of FIFA (Fédération Internationale de Football Association) and serves as the governing body of football in this part of the world. It is composed of 41 national associations, from Canada in the north to Guyana, Surinam and French Guyana in the south.
To develop, plan, and coordinate content updates, digital media plans, activations and programs while providing support to Digital Manager.
- Develops and implements media strategies and recommendations.
- Develops and maintains media advertising budget; prepares reports as needed.
- Researches, evaluates, and analyses appropriate digital media vehicles; prepares reports and recommendations based on analysis.
- Prepares and presents media plans to management.
- Performs Content management to all CONCACAF digital properties.
- Provides match coverage during tournament and matches with the assistance of Agency.
- Interfaces and works collaboratively with all CONCACAF departments to ensure proper digital support is provided.
- Develops and maintains knowledge of trends, innovations, and opportunities to improve and/or adjust media buying techniques.
- Monitors and evaluates campaigns and tournaments digital results; prepares reports and recommends changes.
- Manages overall media plan development within prescribed budgets and schedules.
- Collaborates with Media Rights and Broadcast in ensuring all CONCACAF and partners Digital rights are properly safeguarded.
- Liaise with Streaming partners to ensure matches are properly distributed in all CONCACAF properties.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
SPECIFIC JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY:
The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that s/he can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation, using some other combination of skills and abilities
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) in related field or equivalent; Two to four years related experience
- Strong on-line and traditional media planning skills.
- Commitment to excellence and high standards
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Basic competence in subordinates’ duties and tasks
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Good judgement with the ability to make timely and sound decisions
- Creative, flexible, and innovative team player
Due to the cyclical nature of the entertainment industry, the employee may be required to work varying schedules including game nights to reflect the business needs of the company.
This job description in no way implies that the duties listed here are the only ones the employee can be required to perform. The employee is expected to perform other tasks, duties and training as dictated by their supervisor.
CONCACAF provides comprehensive benefits offerings to all full-time employees. Our benefits include medical and dental insurance, life insurance and a paid time-off program.
CONCACAF is an equal opportunity employer and we welcome applications from all backgrounds regardless of race, color, religion, sex, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or any other classification protected by law.